SAP MM Training With S4HANA
4.9 out of 5 based on 1826 votes.
Overview of SAP MM Certification Training Course
SAP MM (Material Management) is one of the licit sorts of modules in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that offers companies materials, inventory, and warehouse management capabilities offerings. The main agenda of SAP MM Certification is to enhance procurement, and inventory management purposes. The module comprises two essential masters’ data-that are “material & vendor”. It also includes various levels like-Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location, and Purchase company respectively.
In the present scenario, SAP Material Management Course is immensely in demand. If your interest also lies in this field, getting started with SAP MM Module Training will be an ideal move for your career. And if you are searching for any sort of educational foundation offering this training, then Croma Campus is the best place for you. Here, you will get the chance to accumulate valuable information concerning SAP MM Module Course along with placement assistance.
- Whereas SAP MM Course content is concerned, then you will find it pretty much interesting. In fact, our trainers will help you know every detail more easily.
At the initial level of SAP MM Certification, you will get to know about its basic information.
You will then receive training regarding “requirements gathering for the Business Procurement to Payment process cycle”.
Our trainers will also help you analyze how a required business process runs on SAP.
By getting started with our legit SAP Material Management Course, you will end up knowing the whole configuration and implementation procedure for the SAP MM module.
Here, you will also get hands-on practice with SAP Systems.
Our trainers will also help you know the main job role of an SAP MM Consultant in detail.
Overall, you will end up accumulating detailed information about SAP MM Module Training.
To be honest, SAP MM Training is one of the expanding fields and has a bright future ahead. So, getting started with SAP MM Course will be beneficial for your career growth if you want to turn into a knowledgeable SAP MM Consultant.
- Withholding this prestigious SAP MM Certification, you will be able to turn into a knowledgeable SAP MM Consultant.
- This prestigious accreditation of the SAP Material Management Course will also help you in acquiring a good salary structure.
- You will also get the chance to explore the technical field along with corporate work proceedings.
In fact, further, in your career, you will also be able to turn into a freelancer and make much more decent money out of SAP MM Module Training.
SAP MM is one of those kinds of fields that offers a quite decent salary structure to its skilled candidates. In fact, at the moment, there’s a scarcity of skilled SAP MM consultants, and the opening is quite huge. So, opting for SAP MM Training will be beneficial for your career in numerous ways. You will not only make good money but also secure a higher job position as well.
- Post having this accreditation of SAP MM Course in hand, you will earn around 3.0 Lakhs a year as a fresher SAP MM Consultant.
- On the other hand, an experienced SAP MM Consultant earns around Rs. 12.5 Lakh yearly.
- Well, this salary structure is quite impressive and proves that enrolling in SAP MM Certification will genuinely be a suitable decision if you are looking for growth in this specific direction.
- With an increase in your work experience, this salary bracket will eventually get higher.
A skilled SAP MM Consultant has to execute several tasks. So, if you also want to turn into a knowledgeable SAP MM Consultant, knowing some of its major roles will be beneficial for you. Well, enrolling in the SAP Material Management Course will also help you in knowing the duties in detail.
- Your foremost duty will be to assist the clients in defining their requirements and directing them to the corresponding modules and functionalities.
- Your job role will also indulge you in visualizing functional analyses and the modelling of business processes with concern to project targets.
- Working as an SAP MM Consultant will indulge you in assuring a cross-sectional display of the client’s requirements.
- You will also have to execute the configuration of modules as per the business requirements of the consumer.
- Offering support and essential; technical and functional support during the deployment phases will also be counted as your main job role.
- To know more about the role of an SAP MM Consultant, you will have to get started with its professional course.
Over the past few years, Codeout.in has been considered the best institution for offering standard SAP MM Course. So, if you are also looking to obtain a detailed sort of SAP MM Training, getting in touch with Codeout will be suitable for your career life.
- Getting in touch with us will give you ample opportunities to obtain the latest information regarding SAP MM Certification.
- Here, you will accumulate information regarding its related course.
- We will also offer you placement assistance post completing the SAP MM Course.
Well, right from the beginning of the SAP MM Training, our professionals will give you effective tips to clear the interview process.
Instructor-led Training Live Online/Offline Classes
Suitable batches for you
At INR 22500
Not sure? Talk to our advisors
Why enroll for SAP Certification Training?
About your Salesforce Certification Training
course curriculum for SAP MM S4/HANA Certification Training Course
About your SAP MM Certification Training Course
- Introduction to SAP ERP
- What are SAP R/3 & ECC
- Introduction to SAP FICO
- System Landscape
- Creation of Transport Request
- Company Code
- Business Area
- Profit Centers
- Purchase Organisation
- Sales Organisation
- Shipping Point
- Define Chart of Accounts & Assign to Company Code
- Define Account Group
- Define Retained Earnings
- Define Fiscal Year Variant, Short-end fiscal year
- Assignment of fiscal year variant to company code
- Define Posting Period Variant
- Assignment of posting period variant to company code
- Open and close FI posting period
- Define document type & number range
- Maintain Field Status Variant
- Assignment of field status variant to company code
- Define User Tolerance
- Define Customer/Vendor Tolerance
- Define GL Tolerance
- Introduction to New GL Accounting
- Leading Ledgers
- Non Leading ledgers
- Parallel Accounting
- Document Splitting
- Parallel Currencies
- Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- Business Process for General Ledger
- General Ledger Master
- Ledger Level Postings
- Document Postings
- Foreign Currency Execution
- Exchange Rate Difference Posting
- FSV ( P/L & Balance Sheet)
- Creation of Sample documents and postings with sample documents
- Tables and Reports in General Ledger
- Define Tolerance Groups for Purchase Orders
- Define Tolerance groups for purchase orders
- Define Tolerance groups for goods receipt
- Define Tolerance groups for invoice verification
- Create Material Master Record
- Maintenance of parameters for invoice verification
- Maintenance of Plant parameters for inventory management and physical inventory
- Define attributes for material types
- Assignment of GL accounts for material transactions in SAP FICO
- Material Price Control- Moving average & standard price
- GR/IR clearing -F.13
- Accounts payable
- Outgoing payments ( Manual, Automatic)
- Payment Terms
- Cash Discount Received
- Business Process-Accounts payable
- Purchase Cycle
- Purchase Order Creation
- Goods Receipt
- Invoice Postings
- Advance Payments-Vendor
- Assignment among various organisational units in SD
- Definition of partner functions
- Definition of the shipping point and loading points
- Define pricing procedures
- Maintenance of SD condition Type
- Maintenance of condition records
- Assignment of GL accounts for sales transactions
- SD pricing procedure
- Accounts Receivables
- Incoming Payment ( Manual Receipt, Cheque Deposit, EBS )
- Special GL Transaction-Customer Advance
- Cash Discount Allow
- Dunning Process
- Business Process-AR
- Sales Cycle
- Sales Order
- Customer Master
- Outbound Delivery
- Sales Invoice
- Advance Receipt
- Define Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation areas
- Define Account Determination
- Define Screen layout Rules
- Integration with General ledger & Posting Rules
- Depreciation key
- Define Multilevel methods
- Define Period Control Method
- Business Process-Asset Accounting
- Asset Master
- All types of Asset Acquisition
- Sale of Asset
- Asset Under Construction
- Capitalisation of AUC
- Settlement of AUC
- Depreciation posting
- House Bank
- Cheque Lots
- Cheque Deposits
- EBS-Electronic Bank Reconciliation and execution MT940
- Cash Journal
- Organization structure in Controlling
- Controlling Area- Version
- CO Number Range
- Master Data
- Activity Types
- Statistical Key Figures
- Cost Center Categories
- Posting with Cost Object-Cost Center
- Period End Closing Activities
- Reposting of Cost from Cost
- Center to Cost Center
- Distribution Method
- Period End Reposting
- Assessment Allocation
- Activity Allocation
- Internal Order Types
- Internal Order Master Data
- Cost Posting with Internal Order
- Period End Closing Activities
- Settlement Profile
- Allocation Structure
- Maintain Settlement Rule
- Execute Settlement
- Basic Settings
- Master Data
- Actual Posting
- Costing Variant for Standard Cost Estimate
- Valuation Variant
- Costing Type
- Date Control
- Quantity Structure Control
- Settings Required from MM & PP
- Automatic Account Assignment
- Maintain Master Data for Standard Cost Estimate
- BOM Creation
- Work Center Creation
- Routing Creation
- Maintain Quantity Structure
- Run standard Cost Estimate
- Mark & Release Standard Cost Estimate
Master’s Program Certificate
You will get certificate after completion of program
– 6 Months Online Program
– 130+ Hours of Intensive Learning
– 9+ Assignments & 6+ Projects
– 2 Live Projects
– Build an Impressive Resume
– Get Tips from Trainer to Clear Interviews
– Attend Mock-Up Interviews with Experts
– Get Interviews & Get Hired
Like the curriculum? Get started
About your Digital Marketing Certification Training
Why Digital Marketing Certification Training from Codeout
- World-Class Instructors
- Expert-Led Mentoring Sessions
- Instant doubt clearing
- Course Access Never Expires
- Free Access to Future Updates
- Unlimited Access to Course Content
- One-On-One Learning Assistance
- Help Desk Support
- Resolve Doubts in Real-time
- Industry-Relevant Projects
- Course Demo Dataset & Files
- Quizzes & Assignments
- Codeout Training Certificate
- Graded Performance Certificate
- Certificate of Completion
Like what you hear from our learners?
Take the first step!
Codeout® Training Certification
About your SAP FICO S4/HANA Certification Training Certificate
Codeout.in offers globally recognized training programs that provide participants with a certification upon successful completion. These certificates are widely accepted and acknowledged worldwide.
At Codeout.in, we are proud to offer training programs that come with lifetime validity. This means that once you have completed one of our courses and received a training certificate, you will have access to it for the rest of your life.
At Codeout.in, enrolling in your desired course is easy. You can simply click the “Enrol Now” button on the course page to directly enrol. Additionally, you can speak with a training advisor on WhatsApp or call to get personalized guidance. We also offer customized training programs across various domains and skills to meet your specific needs.
At Codeout.in, our training programs are delivered by certified industry experts who have years of experience in their relevant domains. Our global subject matter experts impart knowledge on a wide variety of training courses through one-on-one and corporate training sessions. We are committed to providing our students with high-quality, practical training that will help them excel in their careers.
At Codeout.in, we provide training and certification programs that can help our participants to stand out in the competitive job market. Our certification is internationally recognized, which means that our participants can showcase their skills and knowledge to employers worldwide. With our training and certification programs, participants can improve their employability and advance their career prospects.
Who can go for this SAP Certification?
About your SAP FICO S4/HANA Certification Training Course Program
Top Tools in Digital Marketing Covered
Job Titles include
Our Student Testimonials
What Our Students Says About Our SAP Certification Training..
Our Masters Program Alumni work for amazing companies
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about SAP Certification Training:
SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. It is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that integrates various business functions and processes within an organization.
SAP is widely used by companies of all sizes and industries to streamline their operations, improve efficiency, and make informed business decisions. It offers a range of modules and functionalities to manage different aspects of a business, including finance, human resources, supply chain management, customer relationship management, sales, and more. SAP provides real-time data insights, supports data-driven decision-making, and helps businesses automate processes for increased productivity and profitability.
SAP certification validates your expertise and knowledge in SAP systems, making you a preferred candidate for employers seeking skilled professionals. It enhances your credibility, improves job prospects, and potentially leads to higher salary opportunities.
While prior experience in SAP or related fields can be beneficial, it is not mandatory. SAP certification training is designed to cater to individuals with various levels of experience, including beginners. The training provides comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to succeed in SAP roles.
The duration of SAP certification training can vary based on the specific course and learning path chosen. Generally, it can range from a few weeks to a few months. However, the flexible online training format allows you to learn at your own pace, ensuring a comfortable and effective learning experience.
Prerequisites for SAP certification training may vary depending on the course and certification you are pursuing. Some courses may have specific prerequisites, such as basic knowledge of SAP systems, programming languages, or business processes. However, there are also beginner-level courses available that require no prior knowledge.
SAP certification opens up a wide range of career opportunities in various industries and sectors. You can pursue roles such as SAP consultant, SAP analyst, SAP project manager, SAP developer, or SAP administrator. These roles are in high demand, offering competitive salaries and growth potential in the dynamic SAP ecosystem.
SAP FICO on S/4HANA Course is an associate-level training that includes end-to-end configuration of the Financial and Controlling module into the SAP S/4HANA system.
While this S/4HANA Finance course is the migration level training, that includes delta changes that take place while upgrading from the old ECC technology to the new S/4HANA.
SAP S/4HANA Finance, earlier known as SAP Simple Finance is a standard product for SAP ERP. Its growing solutions for Financial Management & Accounting, are highly demanded by top financial organizations worldwide.
S4 HANA 2020 is the latest version of the S4HANA series, launched after S/4HANA 1909. Even the prior version S/4HANA 1809 is still working at many business processes.
It is one of the most important modules of SAP used by top financial companies all over the world where you learn important functionalities such as SAP ERP systems, develop and manage HANA Data Base and understand HANA analytics & cloud solutions.
SAP S4 HANA Finance creates financial and operational data for any organization. It also helps to automate the process and evaluates all financial implications with real-time analytics and predictions, therefore, it helps businesses run professionally in a digital economy.
Other Career Related Programs
Salesforce Certification Training Course
Digital Marketing Certification Training Course
Data Science Certification Training Course
SAP S/4 HANA FICO
SAP S/4 HANA FICO TRAINING IN PUNE
Best SAP Finance Training in Pune by Industry Experts
Duration: 50 hrs
Batches: weekdays / weekends
Overview Of Financials For SAP S/4HANA
Analysis of the new Architecture of Accounting
Short overview of the process of Financials Migration to SAP S/4HAN
Analysis of the SAP Central Finance deployment option
Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
Configuration and use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Accounting and Financial Close
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Treasury Management
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Configuration and Integration
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Cost Management & Profitability Analysis
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Financial Operations
Organizational Units and System Data
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Business Process Testing
SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance Overview
Real-Time Reporting and Monitoring
Master Data Management & Migration
SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud SAP Activate, Lifecycle Management and Best Practices
New SAP HANA-Based Architecture
Immediate Benefits of the New Model
Building on Top of the Universal Journal
Conversion Of Accounting To SAP S/4HANA
Subsequent implementation of document split or a further accounting principle
Preparation and activities to be performed in a system prior to conversion
Configuration of General Ledger Accounting for migration
SAP S/4HANA Finance Applications
Ariba Network Integration
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for Finance
Financial Closing and Consolidation
Real-time Governance and Compliance
Real time Governance and Compliance
Process of Financial Migration to SAP S/4HANA
Configuration and use new functionalities in General Ledger Accounting
Configuration and use new functionalities in Asset Accounting
Central Finance in the Cloud
Intelligent GR/IR with Machine Learning capabilities
Provides One architecture for FI and CO allocations
Enhancements in Profitability Analysis
Global Accounting Hierarchies
Combines actual and plan
Provided simulation capabilities
Includes actual and predictive data ledgers
Presents data in a common stricture
Provides all required reporting currencies
Shows Currency breakdown
Simplifies the proves with guided producers and validations
Management Accounting In SAP S/4HANA
Understand changes of data model, Posting logic and master data in Management Accounting
Understand changes of the Management Accounting Aspects of integrated Business Process
Greenfield VS. Brownfield Approach
SAP S/4HANA Finance in SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
Central Finance and Central Reporting
Central Finance in the Cloud
Business Cases For SAP HANA
Travel cost Reduction
Customer behaviour management
Flexible and uniform data models
Automatic business process
Fraud and theft detection
Health care service improvement
Architectural and implementation guideline
SAP Activate: You’re Road To SAP S/4HANA
SAP Best Practices
Guided Configuration cover the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution
Sign Up for SAP S/4HANA Trial
Access Your SAPS/4HANA Cloud Environment
Prepare Your Project
Setting up the Project
Starter System Provisioning and User Setup
Explore the Solution
Positioning of Finance processes in the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution
Financial Accounting: General Ledger Accounting
Financial Accounting: Accounts Payable
Integration Aspects between materials Management and Financial Accounting
Management Accounting: Cost Centers
Management Accounting: Internal Orders
Financial Accounting: Asset Accounting
Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable
General ledger accounting
Accounts payable and accounts receivable
Month-end and year-end financial closing
Posting validations and substitutions
Cost center accounting
Product cost planning
Cost object controlling
Profit center accounting
Profit center valuation
Parallel cost of goods manufactured
Balance sheet valuation
Bank account management (BAM)
SAP Fiori apps
One Exposure from Operations hub
Cash management extensions
SAP S/4HANA Landscape Transformation
Financial close and consolidation
Reporting and analytics
Treasury and Risk Management
SAP Fiori applications
Deployment and adoption